Dentist in Manhattan, NY
Tribeca Dental Care offers a wide range of dental services for people from all over New York City and the surrounding area. Our compassionate care, excellent technology, and affordable dental services have helped us win kudos from discerning customers.
Our Dental Services include:
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening is faster and more effective than over the counter options. Our unique, dental-grade whitening gel can lighten your enamel by multiple shades in one visit.
- Invisalign® Clear Braces: Invisalign is the clear alternative to traditional braces. These discreet plastic spacers gently adjust your teeth. They can be removed any time for eating or other reasons.
- Orthodontics: No matter your age, it is never too late to get the straight teeth you want. We will customize an orthodontic solution to strengthen your teeth and meet your needs.
- Crown Lengthening: Crown lengthening is a restorative procedure that helps when there isn’t enough visible structure of a tooth for a filling or crown.
- Laser Gum Contouring (Gum Lifting): Some people have excessive gum tissue. Laser gum contouring can adjust the shape of the gums and improve the appearance of teeth.
- Veneers and Lumineers: Veneers are thin wafers of enamel-like material that cover visible surfaces of teeth. Lumineers offer the highest quality performance and aesthetics.
- Dental Bonding: Bonding is used to restore the appearance of a chipped or discolored tooth. Dental resin attaches to deficiencies in teeth for a more pleasing look.
Preventative Dental Services
- Dental Checkups & Cleaning: Regular dental checkups are essential for anyone who wants healthy, beautiful teeth. During a cleaning, plaque build-ups are removed from all tooth surfaces.
- Periodontal Exams: For your teeth to be strong, your gums must be healthy. Many people suffer gingivitis or gum disease without realizing it, so periodontal exams are a must.
- Digital X-ray: A digital x-ray is a tremendous step forward in dental diagnostic technology. It has never been easier to pinpoint dental problems and customize the best treatment.
- Mouth Guards -Athletic & Night Guards: Mouth guards can protect teeth during sports and assist people struggling with bruxism (teeth grinding) or snoring.
- Preventative Periodontics: Preventative measures are effective in preventing gum disease and its loss of teeth, bone, and gum tissue. Our techniques are among the best in New York.
- Tooth Extraction: Tooth extraction is the last resort but may be needed to protect your teeth. We can extract a damaged tooth efficiently, leaving you able to replace it in the future if you wish.
- Anti-bacterial Periodontal Treatment: Various anti-bacterial treatments can keep your gums clean and infection-free. Tribeca Dental Care uses only the latest techniques, minimizing discomfort.
- Laser Gum Treatment: Laser gum treatment can eliminate more bacteria than virtually any other approach. The extraordinary precision of medical lasers means the procedure is fast and almost risk-free.
- Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning): Deep cleaning helps in cases of serious infection, especially where a root canal may be necessary. It allows your dentist to disrupt deep bacterial colonies near the tooth root.
Restorative Dental Procedures
- Fillings: A filling is one of the most common dental procedures. We offer a variety of fillings to meet your needs for a strong, aesthetically pleasing solution.
- Crowns: Crowns are used to cover the top surface of teeth. They can strengthen and restore teeth subject to damage, decay, or trauma.
- Inlays and Onlays: An inlay is a filling that is fitted into a cavity and cemented directly in place. An onlay is a more intensive procedure where the restoration extends over the tooth cusp.
- Root Canal Therapy: Don’t be afraid of root canal therapy! By removing soft pulp at the center of teeth, even a heavily infected tooth can often be protected from extraction.
- Bridges: Bridges consist of consecutive artificial teeth mounted into the mouth in various ways, including by crowning a pair of healthy teeth to serve as abutments.
- Dentures: Whether partial or full, dentures should be customized to your mouth for the best fit and convenience.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants consist of a specialized titanium screw that anchors replacement teeth or dentures into the jawbone.
To learn more about dental care financing or any of our services, contact us at Tribeca Dental Care today.
Request An Appointment
please call (212) 431-4582 or fill out the form below
By submitting this form you agree to be contacted via phone/text/email.